Whats good world, welcome to Thinking Out Loud. Please feel free to leave comments, respond, criticize, clown etc. I will respond to all feedback

Monday, October 18, 2010

1st Entry

So I've been kicking this idea around for a while about starting a blog, vlog or some sort of social medium to express however I feel about whatever I want. So when I decided I would do it, I was trying to come up with a really good topic and came up with nothing. I don't need a intro post because all of you reading this right now know me. So I guess this first boring entry can be what I think this thing is gonna turn out to be.

After some brief thought, I have no idea wha this is gonna turn out to be. It'll be thoughtful, sometimes thought provoking, somtimes crazy, sometimes vulgar, but always honest sentiment. If there's anything someone wants me to touch on I'm taking suggestions. The one thing this blog will not be is formal. My brain will be linked to these keys and we'll see what happens from there, so welcome and I promise this will be the last boring shit I post.

4 comments:

  1. Yes its. About time now keep the entries coming no slacking love ya!!! Oh yeah this ya muh'fuckin sister

    ReplyDelete
  2. *buckling seat beat* "Okay brother...I'm ready for this ride."

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like I have no choice in the matter to follow this blog... but i do think I'll have to tape a few of the brainstroming idea sessions so you always remember good topics to talk about... but in the mean time dont post no more bull shit cause i will BYE you rather quickly but its all love!

    ReplyDelete