Whats good world, welcome to Thinking Out Loud. Please feel free to leave comments, respond, criticize, clown etc. I will respond to all feedback

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

40 Reasons why Black Women are Beautiful

Got this link off my homegirl *Mrs. Boss's* blog ( no relation) Its Your World, check it out, she's a dope writer and her words will be in the pages of ya favorite magazine one day. But on to the matter at hand, this is a solid list overall...I guess. But its sprinkled with a few kinda arbitrary reasosn, that while maybe inspiring, aren't really reasons why black women are beatiful and furthermore some of these reasons really aren't true lol. What yall think?
http://www.essence.com/entertainment/hot_topics/40th_anniversary_40_reasons_why_black_wo.php

2 comments:

  1. #1. Love, love, looooove YOU!!!!

    #2. I think I have to agree with you. I don't totally agree with two. #38 and 39... Other than that, I am down with the rest! YESSSS to my proud black women!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I love it!!! And I have to agree with Mrs. Boss about #38 definitely b/c I am a victim of crazy hair at LEAST twice a week. But I stroll with confidence. Maybe we should add crazy hair to #11. :-)

    ReplyDelete